arip message

Subject: Re: [arip] ARIP High Level Project Plan for Review

Hi,

I regret that I have a conflict this week and will be unable to attend.

Warm regards,

Christine Perey

Spime Wrangler
cperey@perey.com
@cperey
Skype Christine_Perey
Swiss mobile: +41 79 436 6869
Office: +1 (617) 848-8159

On Dec 15, 2015, at 6:36 AM, Rhonda Truitt <rhonda.truitt@huawei.com> wrote:

Hey Guys,

Here is the high level project plan that Farhad and I created from the Charter goals/objectives. The next step after the review this Thursday will be for each ARIP sub-team to create detailed project plans using this as a starting point. The detailed project plans should include

         Project requirements and scope

         list of deliverable and due dates

         subtasks/ milestones

         dependencies

          team resources and stakeholder roles and responsibilities

         Task assignments if applicable

         Team operations and logistics (regular meetings, team storage areas, processes followed, etc.)

         Risks and mitigations plan

         Communication plan

Thanks,

Rhonda Truitt 兰达

Huawei Technologies (USA)

Director,  US R&D Innovation & Best Practices

Technical Communication

5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175 Plano, TX 75024

Cell #: 214-335-8791

Email: rhonda.truitt@huawei.com

https://www.facebook.com/huaweidocumentationexpress

<ARIP High Level Project Plan.xlsx>