arip message

Subject: RE: Understanding AR book

I had certificate security issues trying to open the link to the book Scott sent, so I looked the book up on Amazon instead. I, too, haven’t read it.  I noticed it had a copyright date of 2013 and had one user review, which was positive. While I was out there, though, I found this other book that had 17 positive user reviews and had the same copyright date of 2013. The title of that book is “Augmented Reality: An Emerging Technologies Guide to AR.” Has anyone heard of this book? Is it worth a read and having on hand for reference? I wonder if the authors could be additional interview candidates for us.

http://www.amazon.com/Augmented-Reality-Emerging-Technologies-Guide/dp/1597497339/ref=pd_cp_14_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0DNGKJ181N2JSVQMDXMX

From: arip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:arip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Hudson, Scott C
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 6:11 AM
To: arip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [arip] Understanding AR book

All,

Are you aware of the book “Understanding Augmented Reality” by Alan B. Craig? https://books.google.com/books?id=7_O5LaIC0SwC&num=8

Wondering if this will be a useful resource for us. Has anyone read it?

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Manager, Technical Writing

Product Training & Documentation
Digital Solutions: Customers & Markets

line

Jeppesen  |  Digital Aviation  |  Boeing

55 Inverness Drive East | Englewood, CO 80112 | www.jeppesen.com