arip message

Subject: ARIP Bi-Weekly Meeting Agenda for March 10, 2016

Hello ARIP tem,

Here is the GoTo Meeting Information for the ARIP meeting. We will meet at 10am CST on Thursday. I look forward to talking to everyone and sharing our progress!

Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smart phone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/999277365

Meeting Agenda:
• Roll Call; announce new members, and regrets.
• Volunteer for minute taking this week
• News, stuff to share, questions for the committee, etc.
• Sub-team status, information sharing, requests for assistance:
  ◦ Glossary Sub-Team (Sally, Stacey, Rhonda and Greg)
  ◦ Research Sub-Team (Farhad, Rhonda, Scott H, Stacey, Ray, and Sam)
  ◦ Outreach Sub-Team (Scott H)
• Liaisons- status, information sharing, requests for assistance:
  ◦ European Tech Com/ STC (Ray)
  ◦ OGC (Scott S)
  ◦ Other AR Groups (Christine)
• Action status from prior weeks