OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

arip message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: RE: [arip] ARIP Bi-Weekly Meeting Agenda for April 21, 2016

Sorry gang, I’ve got a deliverable due tomorrow and also unlikely to make the meeting or any progress on the spreadsheet.




From: arip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:arip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ray Gallon
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:43 AM
To: Sam Murley
Cc: Scott Simmons; Mr. Farhad Patel; arip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [arip] ARIP Bi-Weekly Meeting Agenda for April 21, 2016


Like Sam, I’m working on the spreadsheet. Have gone through all the research and marked it, not in the process of putting it on a copy of the form.


Farhad, am I right that there is no consolidated version on line? We’re each doing our own? If that’s not correct, I didn’t find the collective one.


It’s also highly probable that I will not make the meeting tomorrow. There’s a conference here in Barcelona that I’m peripherally associated with organizing, and some things have come up that might get in the way of my attendance. I’ll make my best effort, but start without me.





Ray Gallon


3 impasse de la Gare

34260 St. Etienne Estréchoux, FRANCE

+33-6 72 40 37 60





Central European Summer Time (GMT +2)


On 19 Apr 2016, at 23:53 , Sam Murley <smurley84@gmail.com> wrote:


Hey all - working on the spreadsheet on my end. I won't be able to make the call this week but please let me know if there are other action items I can assist with at this time.


On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:17 PM Scott Simmons <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org> wrote:

Hi Farhad,

Sorry again - I have a meeting with our strategic advisory board that likely will not end in time.

Nothing to report from OGC.


> On Apr 19, 2016, at 12:18 PM, Mr. Farhad Patel <farhad.patel@huawei.com> wrote:
> Hello ARIP team,
> Here is the GoTo Meeting Information for this week's ARIP meeting. We will meet at 10am CST on Thursday.
> Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smart phone.
> https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/999277365
> Meeting Agenda:
> • Roll Call; announce new members, and regrets.
> • Volunteer for minute taking this week
> • News, stuff to share, questions for the committee, etc.
> • Hand off Outreach sub-team.
> • Sub-team status, information sharing, requests for assistance:
>  ◦ Glossary Sub-Team (Sally, Stacey, Rhonda and Greg)
>  ◦ Research Sub-Team (Farhad, Rhonda, Scott H, Stacey, Ray, and Sam)
>  ◦ Outreach Sub-Team (Scott H)
> • Liaisons- status, information sharing, requests for assistance:
>  ◦ European Tech Com/ STC (Ray)
>  ◦ OGC (Scott S)
>  ◦ Other AR Groups (Christine)
> • Action status from prior weeks
> • Other business?
> • Adjourn
> Regards,
> Farhad...

To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]