arip message

Subject: Switch to Observer status

All,

Regretfully my meeting conflicts and current workload prevent me from being an active contributor to the ARIP TC. As time and duties permit, I will certainly attend meetings and contribute.

At this time, I request to be switched to Observer status.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Content Strategist

Training & Documentation
Global Services & Support

line

Jeppesen  |  Digital Aviation  |  Boeing

Jeppesen email: scott.hudson@jeppesen.com
55 Inverness Drive East
| Englewood, CO 80112 | www.jeppesen.com

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations.