arip message

Subject: Re: [arip] No ARIP meeting tomorrow; AR webinar instead

Thanks Farhad, this does sound interesting. I was anyways going to send regrets for today because of a conflict that could not be moved.
I assume if I register for the webinar and don't attend, I will get access to a recording?
Also for next ARIP meeting, I wanted to suggest that we should try and piggyback on the heated Pokémon Go debate (if it's still heated 2 weeks from now 😉). I believe it's the first time AR made it into general media for non-geeks but the image the general media and social networks are painting must be scary for most..
Cheers dF