arip message

Subject: RE: [arip] ARIP Bi-Weekly Meeting Agenda for September 22, 2016

Thanks for the heads-up Ray. We would be pleased to welcome Andrew to ARIP. Hopefully Semcon is an OASIS member.

Best Regards,

Farhad H. Patel

FUTUREWEI TECHNOLOGIES

5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175, Plano, TX 75024

469-277-5859 (w) 214-335-5116 (c)

farhad.patel@huawei.com

From: arip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:arip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ray Gallon
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:19 AM
To: Scott Simmons

I will once again be traveling - it’s my lot these days. I’ll be on a train during the meeting. There is mobile coverage, but it’s very spotty. Don’t count on my presence this week.

For that reason, I’ll also inform you all that at the TCUK conference last week, I met Andrew Head, business development manager of Semcon UK, who is actively working with Volvo, among others, on AR information applications. He is an AREA member, and did not know about ARIP. He thinks Semcon might have an Oasis membership, and would be interested in joining us if he can. I think he knows a number of other players, including Paul Davies.

Regards,

Ray Gallon
Co-Founder

3 impasse de la Gare