OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

arip message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: RE: [arip] ARIP Bi-Weekly Meeting Agenda for September 22, 2016

Thanks for the heads-up Ray. We would be pleased to welcome Andrew to ARIP. Hopefully Semcon is an OASIS member.


Best Regards,

Farhad H. Patel


5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175, Plano, TX 75024

469-277-5859 (w) 214-335-5116 (c)



From: arip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:arip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ray Gallon
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:19 AM
To: Scott Simmons
Subject: Re: [arip] ARIP Bi-Weekly Meeting Agenda for September 22, 2016


I will once again be traveling - it’s my lot these days. I’ll be on a train during the meeting. There is mobile coverage, but it’s very spotty. Don’t count on my presence this week.


For that reason, I’ll also inform you all that at the TCUK conference last week, I met Andrew Head, business development manager of Semcon UK, who is actively working with Volvo, among others, on AR information applications. He is an AREA member, and did not know about ARIP. He thinks Semcon might have an Oasis membership, and would be interested in joining us if he can. I think he knows a number of other players, including Paul Davies.



Ray Gallon

3 impasse de la Gare

34260 St Etienne Estréchoux, FRANCE

+33-6 72 40 37 60





Central European Summer Time (GMT +2)

On 21 Sep 2016, at 3:11 , Scott Simmons <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org> wrote:

Hi Farhad,

I will not be able to attend as I am running our Technical Committee meetings this week. I should be back to normal soon!


On Sep 20, 2016, at 1:44 PM, Mr. Farhad Patel <farhad.patel@huawei.com> wrote:

Hi all,
Here is the GoTo Meeting Information for the ARIP meeting. We will meet at 10am CST on Thursday. 
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smart phone. 
The plan for this week is for Sally to interview Rhonda and Farhad about their experiences and lessons in developing AR Prototypes. This will probably take up most of the meeting.
We will discuss/review the draft Guidelines TOC and the rest of the items on our regular agenda if time permits.  


Meeting Agenda:
• Roll call, announce new members, and regrets.
• Volunteer for minute taking this week
• Sally and other team members to interview Rhonda and Farhad about their experience in developing AR Prototypes.
• News, stuff to share, questions for the committee, etc.
• Discuss/review Draft Guidelines TOC. Volunteer to write sections of the guidelines.
• Sub-team status, information sharing, requests for assistance:
◦ Glossary Sub-Team (Sally, Stacey, and Rhonda)
◦ Research Sub-Team (Farhad, Rhonda, Stacey, Ray, and Sam)
◦ Outreach Sub-Team (Charles)
• Liaisons- status, information sharing, requests for assistance:
◦ European Tech Com/STC (Ray)
◦ OGC (Scott S)
◦ Other AR Groups (Christine)
• Action status from prior weeks
• Other business?
• Adjourn

Best Regards,

To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]