arip message

Subject: Groups - Language of Augmented Reality Glossary v1 uploaded

Document Name: Language of Augmented Reality Glossary v1

Description
The "Language of Augmented Reality" will be a document that we publish and
sell at conferences. (The book will make money to sustain itself, but the
main point is that it will get Augmented Reality vocabulary into the hands
of the people who develop and deliver customer content).

Please sign up for a section. A template for how to write your term's pages
will be delivered shortly.

Email me with any questions. - Sally Martir 469-939-1504
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Farhad Patel
Group: OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC
Folder: Glossary
Date submitted: 2016-12-15 08:33:25
Revision: 1