arip message

Subject: Groups - AR Guidelines: AR Experience v1.3 uploaded

Submitter's message
I hope I submitted to the proper folder for the guidelines.
-- George Standifer
Document Name: AR Guidelines: AR Experience v1.3

Description
v1.3 AR Experiences for Guidelines Document

Group, please comment on this draft.

In particular, if you could discuss the "guidelines" for where to go next,
it would help.

George
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: George Standifer
Group: OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2017-01-28 15:39:07