arip message

Subject: RE: [arip] You are invited to define a term for the Language of Augmented Reality book

Just a friendly reminder to send me (stacey.e.stevens@boeing.com) or Rhonda Truitt (rhonda.truitt@huawei.com) the term you would like to define.

If you intend to author a term for the book, please let one of us know which term you would like to define. To keep on schedule, we would like this information from you by close of business today.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this.

Stacey E. Stevens
Technical Communication | SSG Information Services
425-865-3560 | 206-552-6194 mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: arip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:arip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Stevens, Stacey E
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 2:54 PM
To: arip@lists.oasis-open.org

If you have not already been approached to define a term for the Language of Augmented Reality book, here is your invitation to do so.

Please pick a term (no more than two) from the following list that you want to define for the Language of Augmented Reality book and let me or Rhonda Truitt know which term(s) you’ve chosen by Aug. 10th. Once you have chosen a term, we will be back in touch with further instructions.

Thank you. Here's the list of terms.

Augmentation
Real World
Virtual Reality
AR Authoring
Storyboard
Anchor
Animated Objects
AR Content Management System
Sensor
Virtual Object
Assets
Digital Overlay
Trigger
Behavior
Interaction
List View
Map View
Styling
Interaction Device
AR Browser
AR Devices
Marker
Publish
Target
Remote Assistant (expert over shoulder)
Variables
Occlusion
AR Application
Calibration
Composed Scene
Continuous Tracking
Detection
Image Recognition
Natural Feature/ Natural Feature Tracking
Simultaneous Location and Mapping (SLAM)
Spatial Recognition
Tracker/ Tracking
Object Recognition