arip message

Subject: Last call: Please pick a term to define

If you have accepted a term to define for the Language of Augmented Reality book, thank you. You can disregard this message.

This message is for those who have not yet picked a term to define for the book. We could use your help. Please pick a term to define from the following list by September 5 and let me know which term you have selected by return email.

Thanks for your prompt attention to this.

Augmentation
Real World
Virtual Reality
AR Authoring
Storyboard
Anchor
Animated Objects
AR Content Management System
Sensor
Virtual Object
Assets
Digital Overlay
Trigger
Behavior
Interaction
List View
Map View
Styling
Interaction Device
AR Browser
AR Devices
Marker
Publish
Target
Remote Assistant (expert over shoulder)
Variables
Occlusion
AR Application
Calibration
Composed Scene
Continuous Tracking
Detection
Image Recognition
Natural Feature/ Natural Feature Tracking
Simultaneous Location and Mapping (SLAM)
Spatial Recognition
Tracker/ Tracking
Object Recognition