arip message

Subject: RE: [arip] Last call: Please pick a term to define

Hey Guys,

Some of the terms listed below are already spoken for. I will mark an asterisk next to the terms that are still available. Charles- VR is already taken. I put you down for Target and Natural Feature/Feature tracking last week.

Thanks to everyone who has already taken terms! I have even started to receive some for editing!!! Please sign up if you have not already.

Rhonda Truitt 麦兰达
Huawei Technologies (USA)
Director,  US R&D Innovation & Best Practices
Technical Communication
5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175 Plano, TX 75024
Cell #: 214-335-8791
Email: rhonda.truitt@huawei.com
https://www.facebook.com/huaweidocumentationexpress

-----Original Message-----
From: arip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:arip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Charles Cooper
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 2:01 PM
To: 'Ms. Stacey Stevens'; arip@lists.oasis-open.org

I don't mind doing more than one;

Marker and Target are similar, and should probably be done by the same person, (or one should simply index the other). I'll do that/those.

If no one picks it up, I'll do Virtual Reality - who doesn't want to define that?

Charles Cooper
VP, The Rockley Group Inc.
Ph. +1 905-939-9298 | Mo. +1 416-578-5294 cooper@rockley.com | www.rockley.com | @Cooper_42 Managing Enterprise Content: A Unified Content Strategy 2/e now available from Amazon and Barnes and Noble