arip message

Subject: Preparing to close the ARIP TC

Members of the ARIP TC,Â

Following consultation with Farhad, it appears that the work of the TC has come to a halt. While there is interest in the work, there are simply not enough hours in the day available to people to advance the work.Â

Before I move forward, I want to notify you all in case anyone disagrees and wants to see the work resume.Â

If you want to see the TC continue to work, please let me/us know. If I hear no objections by next Friday, September 7th, I will proceed to close down the TC. Of course, all your existing assets will remain available publicly. The workspace will simply be marked as Completed and closed to further activity.Â

Thanks,Â

/chetÂ

Looking forward toÂBorderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298