Subject: First meeting completed

Thank you for attending the first meeting of the ASAP TC. And thank you
for keeping us within our one-hour schedule. And thank you especially
for the volunteers that stepped forward.

We will be posting the minutes to this list soon. Until then, if you
wish to speak with me personally, please feel free to call me at
201.291.0488 x20.

I look forward to a hearty discussion in two weeks on Tuesday, 23
September at 1pm EST (1800 GMT).

Jeffrey Ricker
jricker@izarinc.com
201.291.0488 x20