Subject: Re: [asap] Header-focused design

While headers are great for interoperability and extensibility
and allow header-handlers to manage requests
a lot of the specification covers operations.

Imagining how we'd write up the WSDL and invoke the SOAP method,
I can understand why the current specification provides different
body SOAP methods for each operation
though they may fit essentially the same structure.