Subject: Re: [asap] Factory in ASAP

I guess something in the back of my mind is that there seems to be a
leaning toward a Java language binding
both in design pattern and API.

The API, for example, would make sense for object-oriented design,
but languages that also support generic programming
allow for separation of concerns with mixins to extend existing objects
uniformly,
roles specified in mixin layers, traits wrappers can be provided so
that the fact that
these are SOAP messages isn't a concern of the application layer, etc.