Subject: Re: [asap] from the OMA TP meeting in London, UK

Title: RE: [asap] from the OMA TP meeting in London, UK
Keith / Mike,

Worrying about what the other guys are up to can be self-defeating.

To my mind the whole point of ASAP is that it is horizontal and not
aligned to these suites from 'the big 6' - and therefore is nimble and
adaptable to purpose.

Add to that the subtle fact that you have to sign extensive licensing
agreements from multiply parties to use BPEL or CAF - and I would
not be worrying so much about who is going to use your spec's
once they are publicly approved. ; -)

DW