Subject: thoughts

as I'm implementing factory/instances:  I believe in OGSA/OGSI a
factory can create another factory
and service instances there are just called "services", though they can
be more or less transitory.
I've been trying to think of factory/observer/instance as simply roles
for resources rather than
as a single type...