Subject: RE: [asap] implementation issues

Title: RE: [asap] implementation issues

I can not imagine any cases where multiple names/descriptions/priorities are needed.
Seems reasonable to limit these to 0 or 1 values.
-Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: John Fuller [mailto:jfuller@wernervas.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 7:28 AM
To: ASAP
Subject: [asap] implementation issues

when creating an instance I see the format allows multiple names,
subjects and descriptions,
and list instance responses allow multiple name, subject, priority?
In the creation case, Is it really necessary to have multiples for all
of these?
In the list case, would there really be multiple priorities for the
same instance?

(Editorially, priority is an int in the schema, but undefined in the
spec.)