Subject: WSDL corrections

the WSDL currently has notify and terminated requests and responses,
I believe in the specification these are instead implemented as
StateChanged requests.

***

As an aside, the specification is sort of interesting in that it
suggests events
like terminate, pause, resume, etc be represented as explicit requests
to change to a state
which can be rejected:  both sides are assumed to be aware of the
underlying state system,
or at least it's base (the supersystem).

I've always been used to enumerating events to run against a machine,
where the
behavior is specified for each state.
In the case of this supersystem, maybe we really do want explicit
changes in states,
but for broader applications sometimes the same event might be
represented as causing
a different resulting state given a different initial state.

Just informationally, part of wsmf HP suggests for managing
full-fledged services

WS-Events.pdf

On the other hand, OGSI explicitly represents state as a collection of
variables
(sort of like BPEL and classic Abstract State Machine literature).