Subject: Revision to asap.xsd

Fellow ASAP TC members,

I have made some revisions to the xsd. These deal with representing optional and required elements correctly in the xsd, and accounting for zero observers and zero instances. Each change is marked with a comment. Please review. I will then upload this document to the TC page.

Regards,

Sameer

asapREVsp.xsd