Subject: issues

GetProperties
		Methods like GetInstanceProperties and GetFactoryProperties
		would allow us to retrieve the particular properties we may be
		interested in and allow us to dispatch off the method.

		If the properties were really intended to be implemented as a set
instead,
		WS Resource Properties provides ways to do this:
		for a single property, a list of qnames representing the properties,
		or a properties conforming to a query.
		While this would be nice to support, it would take some time to
implement.
  		An advantage of only returning some properties is if context data or
history
		are huge and not necessary for a client who just wants the current
state.

		Since context data can be arbitrarily complex, implementers may
struggle
		with storage, retrieval, and management using a generic engine.
		Client implementers have sort of balked when introduced to this kind
of type.

schema changes
		Eventually we should probably move to versioned namespace URLs.
		We can send our documents/locations to Webmaster@oasis-open.org
		so OASIS can serve them up to tools.
		ex:
			http://docs.oasis-open.org/asap/2004/04/asap-02/asap.xsd			http://
docs.oasis-open.org/asap/2004/04/asap-02/asap.wsdl

filter
		The operation to list instances allows for a filter which could use
further
		specification.  Perhaps an XPath expression would be a good filter,
		but there are likely to be implementation issues with
storage/retrieval.