Subject: Re: [asap] ASAP Client now available

Corrections and notes:

1) the URL for the sent-log should read
http://68.96.20.206/asap_evm_7777/SENT.log

2) Also, currently GetProperties is only supported for instances
so the client's GetProperties request of the factory made by the demonstration
client won't work yet...

On Apr 13, 2004, at 10:26 AM, John Fuller wrote:

http://68.96.20.206/asap_evm_7777/RECV.log
incoming message log for the service

http://68.96.20.206/asap_evm_7777/SENT.lo
outgoing message log from the service

http://68.96.20.206/asap_evm_7777/outfile.txt
service execution log

http://68.96.20.206/phpPgAdmin/index.php
php postgres administration

On Apr 13, 2004, at 10:07 AM, John Fuller wrote:

An easyasap factory service is publicly available at the URL

http://68.96.20.206:7777/asap_evm