Subject: Re: [asap] Conference call Tuesday Mar 30

are the WSDL available yet for the types provided in simple_asap_demo.xsd
for the interoperability demo?

On Mar 30, 2004, at 5:56 AM, Justin Brunt wrote:

Hello all,

I'm sorry but I won't be able to join today's conference call as I will also be traveling (to the BPEL face to face meeting).

However, I do have a first draft of the schemas the ASAP scenario and for the more complex Wf-XML multi-organization process. As we discussed at the recent WfMC meetings we have used the previous WfMC interoperability scenario.

We still need to formally review the schema at this end and model it in Staffware (using our existing Wf-XML 1.0 implementation) to make sure it really does work.

In terms of the simpler ASAP scenario we have modeled a process that produces different results so that when the test is performed it doesn't just look like a process has started and then simply completed.

We still need to do the verbiage to accompany the scenarios.

All comments are welcome.

Best regards

Justin

From: Sameer Pradhan [mailto:sameerp@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: 29 March 2004 22:20
To: 'asap@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [asap] Conference call Tuesday Mar 30

ASAP TC Members

Our regularly scheduled conference call is coming up again tomorrow. I will log in as moderator as Keith is traveling.

Here are the call in details:

time: Mar 30, 10:am pacific, 1pm eastern, 6pm GMT

call: +1 866 897 2934 for toll free access within US, international visitors use +1 205 354 0293.

room number: *6232329*

Agenda:

* update on open source implementation: has John Fuller hooked his server up to Jeff Cohen's client?
* update on spec: Mayilraj Krishnan offered to update it to account for input received.
* update on demo scenario: has Justin Brunt made any progress?
* update on participant brochure: has Moshe Silverstein made any progress?

* update on demo machine: dsl line ready, machine almost ready, Jeff should come install next week.

 Hope to hear from you all at 10am.

Sameer Pradhan, sameerp@us.fujitsu.com
Fujitsu Software Corporation
1250 E. Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408) 746-6207

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and destroy the e-mail and any attachments. No liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted for any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use or any action taken or omitted, in reliance on this e-mail or its contents