Subject: RE: [asap] Demonstration Scenarios for Interoperability Demo

John,

Yes that's correct. I wasn't sure whether I ought to go into that level of detail in the scenario descriptions but I can do so if that is felt to be less ambiguous.

Regards

Justin

From: John Fuller [mailto:jfuller@wernervas.com]
Sent: 05 May 2004 15:14
To: Justin Brunt
Cc: 'asap@lists.oasis-open.org'

To clarify then, the customer order is the context data for a createinstancerq

and the customer order confirmation is the result data for a completedrq?

***

FYI, a discussion in WSRM right now is to replace URIs with WSRefs

so that we know what type of binding we're dealing with:

ex: do we HTTP Post a soap request or SMTP to a reply-to URI.