Subject: Public Review of Draft

Clarification of OASIS policy.  At this point in the technical committe, we should have a specification in the "committee draft" status.

The process works like this:
(1) TC votes to make draft publicly available for review: this resolution passed by ballot on Dec 23, 2003
(2) Thirty day public review period.  Due  The document was made available for public review, and a notice was set out to this effect, on May 3, 2004.  The 30 days will be completed on June 2.
(3) A 15 day voting period.  This is advance notice that I would like to call for a vote, on June 3, concluding on June 18, for the current draft to be advanced to the status of "Committee Draft".

If you have been holding back on minor improvements and clarifications on the document, please share them as soon as possible.

-Keith

Keith D Swenson, kswenson@us.fujitsu.com
Fujitsu Software Corporation
1250 E. Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408) 746-6276 mobile: (408) 859-1005