Subject: Updated asap.xsd and Demo Scenario document.

ASAP TC members,

I have completed the exercise to validate the messages in the Demo Scenario against asap.xsd, as promised in the last conf. call.

This exposed the following corrections that were needed in asap.xsd:

  1. Add elementFormDefault=qualified
  2. Change ContextData and ResultData from xsd:anyType to the more flexible xsd:any
  3. Redefine factoryPropertiesGroup, instancePropertiesGroup and observerPropertiesGroup to eliminate the redundant elements factoryProperties, instanceProperties and observerProperties which are not in the spec.

Changes to DemoScenario messages:

A few corrections were needed in the messages in the Demo Scenario as well. I have attached both the updated documents. Please review.

Thanks,

Sameer

Demo_scenario_1h.doc

asap.xsd