Subject: Backup machine for ASAP Demo

Title: Backup machine for ASAP Demo

The IP address of the backup machine for the demo is:  193.131.190.26

The machine is running Windows Server 2003 which includes .Net Framework 1.1

We have loaded the .Net Client and Server software but we still need to iron out a couple of configuration issues before it is available.

Regards

Justin

Justin C Brunt
VP Research

staffware.
THE POWER OF PROCESS

Tel:        +44 (0) 1793 441300
Fax:       +44 (0) 1793 441333
Mobile:   +44 (0) 7768 924239
http://www.staffware.com

The information in this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and destroy the email and any attachments.  No liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted for any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use or any action taken or omitted, in reliance on this email or its contents.