Subject: Congratulations on a flawless demo

I don't know how many of you were on line, but just to let you know if you don't already.  The presentation and demo went flawlessly this morning.  The .Net client started the Fujitsu product, we were able to see the status, it launched the Handysoft process, it completed without a long delay, and we were able to see the resulting data.  No error messages were display, and it went right on time.  You really can't ask for a better showing.  While I did not use the Staffware and EasyASAP directly in the demo, I appreciate having these standing by for a backup, and I understand from Sameer that everything was working this morning.

We had over 500 people online at one point, and several hundred in the room.  We have dome something really significant.  Starting from just a few months ago, with esentially just a piece of paper, to having five implementation that use the existing standards and interoperate together, it a huge step forward.  Showing that we can run with .Net, and with Java is huge.  We have shown the industry that this is possible, that is no reason to wait for the academically elegant solution.  With this success behind us, I can tell you I am very much looking forward to discussing this with press and analysts in the coming weeks and months.  :-)

Well done!
-Keith

Keith D Swenson, kswenson@us.fujitsu.com
Fujitsu Software Corporation
1250 E. Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408) 746-6276 mobile: (408) 859-1005