Subject: Groups - New Action Item #0009 SenderKey should be required for Notification and Completed operations

OASIS Asynchronous Service Access Protocol TC member,

Keith Swenson (kswenson@us.fujitsu.com) has created a new action item.

Number: #0009
Owner: Mayilraj Krishnan (mkrishna@cisco.com)
Due: 31 Jul 2004

Comments:
Keith Swenson  2004-07-02 22:23 GMT
The SenderKey was made optional for the case that you do not have an observer.  But in the case of notifications and completed events, which come the other way, the SenderKey should not be optional.  In these cases it is important to know where the event came from.

I will raise this as an issue

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/asap/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=630