Subject: Notes from conference call

ASAP Conference Call, July 6, 2004

Notes

Attendees

For the record:

Call in information for this meeting was mixed up. The conference call service has changed its dail in numbers, and the conference ID has changed. An email message with the corrected information was emailed out 30 minutes prior to the meeting, but for some unexpected reason, the mailing list did not forward that message. A flurry of email right at the call time let some people know the right numbers, but I imagine that many people did not get the message in time to attend. We did not have a quorum for this meeting.

Keith D Swenson, kswenson@us.fujitsu.com
Fujitsu Software Corporation
1250 E. Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408) 746-6276   mobile: (408) 859-1005