Subject: Another demo of ASAP?

Title: Message
Another demo of ASAP?

Jamie Clark from oasis has suggested that we have another demonstration. He suggested the Delphi conference in San Diego in October. The demo would be exactly the same, but a few more people might be able to participate. I would like to discuss this at the conf call in the morning.

-Keith

Keith D Swenson, kswenson@us.fujitsu.com
Fujitsu Software Corporation
1250 E. Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408) 746-6276 mobile: (408) 859-1005