Subject: ASAP extension to support 'presentation level integration'

Attached is an article about "Presentation Level Integration" of processes that Alan Rickayzen and I wrote a few years ago.  The idea is simply that if a process instance (or service instance) is started through a SOAP interchange, and the SOAP address of that new instance is known, there should also be a URL to a visual presentation of that process or service instance.

I would like to add a tag to the process instance standard attributes to hold this http URL.  Systems that wish to use it may do so, but since it is optional, if there is no user presentation of the service instance, then it can be left blank.

I think the concepts around this are mature, so adding one simple tag holding URL data is a minor change that will not destabilize the specificatoin at this point.

We can discuss in the conference call this morning.

-Keith

Keith D Swenson, kswenson@us.fujitsu.com
Fujitsu Software Corporation
1250 E. Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408) 746-6276   mobile: (408) 859-1005

PLI_submitted.pdf