Subject: Re: [asap] Groups - ASAP_Pisa.ppt uploaded

In the section on overlap, it might be nice to mention the OASIS
WS-Notification instead of or along with WS-Eventing.
WS-Eventing really only overlaps with BaseNotification,
and should the authors submit their contribution to WSN,
perhaps future revisions could allow for some base compatibility there.

***

Also, I'm not thrilled to say a proprietary WS-Transfer spec. came out
recently
that supports a create request as a "resource factory operation".