Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] RE: Alignment of OASIS ASAP and jCAM

Keith,

Just going back over my e-mail's here - at first blush - the ebMS format
uses some eb: tags, in a very
similar way - so my sense is that you would have to have those eb: tags
in there.

Whether these could co-exist with the as: tags is another question - and
certainly things like
<as:SenderKey> probably map onto <eb:From><eb:PartyID> and so on.

However other things like the Service and Action are crucial - as those
must match what is
defined in the CPA for the business partners - as the ebMS will check
those against the
stored CPA(s) it keeps for that partyID.

Here's the eb layout for the message header - so you would have to
provide these items.  Notice - Dale
just posted a note to the BPSS list about the gap between WSDL and CPA
in this area.  Basically if
ASAP is using the CPA to augment the WSDL - it would be fine - since the
CPA carries all those
things that WSDL does not.  From the BPSS side - Dale is working on some
alignments to show
how a BPSS process BTA can have a set of WSDL definitions that could be
used along with the CPA.

Hope this is helpful

Thanks, DW.

<eb:MessageHeader>
<eb:From>
 <eb:PartyId eb:type="urn:x12:org:I05:01">927645168</eb:PartyId>
</eb:From>
<eb:To>
 <eb:PartyId eb:type="urn:x12:org:I05:01">090993098</eb:PartyId>
</eb:To>
<eb:CPAId>A_CPA_ID_010430</eb:CPAId>
<eb:ConversationId>3489</eb:ConversationId>
<eb:Service>urn:nih.gov:ear:exchange</eb:Service>
<eb:Action>ResponseMessage</eb:Action>
<eb:MessageData>
 <eb:MessageId>5422</eb:MessageId>
 <eb:Timestamp>2004-08-18T09:52:17</eb:Timestamp>
</eb:MessageData>
</eb:MessageHeader>