Subject: rough draft using ws-addressing

wd-asap-spec-02a.doc

First pass at adding WS-Addressing: EPRs are used to traffic URIs, Keys
are still URIs.
	Further wording or renaming may be necessary here.
Added an EPR for instance presentation and an EPR for factories to
relate instances by service groups
Added WSDL
	only up to port types (like wsdm), leaving the binding for
nonnormative specification.
	headers are removed since ws-addressing can deal with this in the
binding

The advantage of what we have now is it is fairly minimal and people
can get going right away.

Eventually it might be nice to produce an accompanying documents
showing how
	wsdl can be provided to use WSRF-RP to access the resource properies
as well,
	how factories and instances could be managed using a service group
concept WSRF-SG
	and how notification can happen using WSN, defining some topic spaces.
Eventually the tooling to interact with our services in this way will
be more readily available.