Subject: Re: [asap] a pass at bindings

Action naming:

The convention I followed for the actions follows what we had in the
original wsdl documents:
	namespace + "/asap/factory/" + operation
	namespace + "/asap/observer/" + operation
	namespace + "/asap/instance/" + operation

Should we keep this convention?

Should we adopt a different naming convention like
	namespace/porttype/operation
instead?

I've seen a namespace/operation convention used in other specifications,
but worry we'd lose the advantage of breaking ambiguity between Factory
and Instance GetProperties operations...