Subject: RE: [asap] Minutes of ASAP conf call Tuesday Feb 22

Title: Minutes of ASAP conf call Tuesday Feb 22

Hello,

We have now managed to talk successfully to both Fujitsu and Shark. We’re still having problems trying to talk to EasyASAP even from our copy of the ASAPClient.

I’ve changed the front screen of the ASAPClient.

I’ve changed the retail process to call a manufacturer if the product code is odd and then call the relevant manufacturer according to the values of the order_number as per the list below.

I will do some more structured testing tomorrow and fill out the matrix generated by Sameer.

I will also look into the issues related to downloading our XPDL files. I think it’s just something related to permissions.

Best regards

Justin