Subject: Is wd-asap-spec-02c.doc ready for advancement to "committee draft" status?

Title: Is wd-asap-spec-02c.doc ready for advancement to "committee draft" status?

Attached is an updated ASAP document.  This is the December document distributed by John, with some final updates to correspond to the WS-Addressing changes.  This document is a proposal for a committee draft to take to OASIS board for standardization.

Open Issues

1. Are the xsd and wsdl in this document valid and consistent with document?
2. Is IRI different from URI, and should we use IRI everywhere?
3. Should ERP be used in more places?
4. Are the namespaces declared correctly?
5. Any other last minute clean up suggestions?

Clearly at this point we are not entertaining any structural changes, or really any content changes.  The question only is whether this document is consistent and correctly representing discussions we have had so far.  Does it clearly communicate what is needed to know to implement the protocol?  The biggest input should be from those who have actually implemented the protocol -- this is a good time for input, because once it goes through the final steps of standardization it will be very hard to change.  So speak up now, or forever hold your peace!

We will hold a discussion of this document at next week's WfMC meeting in Philadelphia, but if you plan to bring up items there, please send them around by email before the meeting.

-Keith

Keith D Swenson, < kswenson at us . fujitsu . com >
Fujitsu Software Corporation
1250 E. Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408) 746-6276 mobile: (408) 859-1005

wd-asap-spec-02c.doc