autorepair-term message

Subject: [autorepair-term] Requirements specification

Hi,
I've attached a terms of reference and a template for production of
deliverable SC3-D1Terminology and Vocabulary Requirements Specification.

Please read the terms of reference document and send comments (either to the
SC3 list or to me directly) by 07/10. If necessary I will circulate a
revised terms of reference next week, once I've received comments. The terms
of reference sets a deadline of 18th October for you to return your first
contribution to the requirements using the attached word document template.

Note that the requirements specification from this sub-committee should feed
into the overall requirements specification being prepared by the SC1 Use
Cases and Requirements.

I'd like to report some progress on this when we meet on October 18th, so
please send comments and completed docs as soon as you can.

Thanks,
John

CSW Group Ltd
4240 Nash Court
Oxford Business Park South
Oxford
OX4 2RU
Tel: +44/0 1865 337400  Fax: +44/0 1865 337433
Web: http://www.csw.co.uk

Delivering value to our customers by deploying innovative, web-based,
products and solutions for the integration of processes, data and knowledge
CSW's XML Summer School 27th - 31st July 2003
Wadham College, Oxford
Further information: http://www.xmlsummerschool.com
Legal Disclaimer: http://www.csw.co.uk/disclaimer.htm