autorepair message

Subject: [autorepair] FW: Stupid exchange of luggages

Can all meeting attendees please check their luggage and report back to M.
Pradeau if they can help ?

Many Thanks
Amanda

-----Original Message-----
From: m-pradeau@autodistribution.com
[mailto:m-pradeau@autodistribution.com]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 6:44 PM
To: amanda.green@csw.co.uk
Subject: Stupid exchange of luggages

Dear Amanda,

You have probably been informed by Joanna that when I left the room 25 Of
The European Commission around 5 pm, I exchanged my luggage with exactly
the same luggage belonging to somebody else.
It's a Samsonite luggage, colour black with brown lines.

Could you please help me.

I suggest you send a mail to all the participants explaining the situation.

I am on holidays in the South of France but I brought the "luggage" with
me.

My mobile phone is +33 6 80 45 75 64 and I can send and receive mails

In my luggage (that the other man probably took with him), I have nothing
very special except all my keys; one of them opens my flat in Paris.

Thank You for your help.

Sincerely Yours.

michel pradeau