autorepair message

Subject: FW: [autorepair] Updated documents

All

I have been alerted to some issues with the Audi, VW information circulated
yesterday. There are some changes to the use case and the details are
provided below. These should now form the basis for the information going
forward for consideration by the use case and requirements working group. I
shall update the presentation and send that on soon.

Regards

Amanda
-----Original Message-----
From: Kerth, Klaus [mailto:klaus.kerth@volkswagen.de]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 7:59 AM
To: 'amanda.green@csw.co.uk'
Subject: WG: [autorepair] Updated documents

Amanda,

Please find attached the updated document. Thanks for your help and sorry
for the inconvinience.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Klaus Kerth

Volkswagen AG
Postfach 1941/1
VK-31 / KD-Informations- und Dokumentenmanagement
D-38436 Wolfsburg

Fon +49-5361-9-23671
eFax +49-5361-9-5723671
mailto:klaus.kerth@volkswagen.de

Dear Amanda,

Thank you very much for this information However the data is not quite
correct. AUDI does not provide the data through Internet, this is only be
don eby VW at this point in time. Also VW and AUDI do not provide hardcopies
anymore. The costs are exactly the same for VW and AUDI, which is $ 17 per
repair manual as average cost, but this will change until the end of the
year. Then we will have several different options. Parts information will be
available soon, special tool catalog is already available. The frequency is
for VW Internet wthin a few days after new information is available. Please
have this corrected and distributed again. Thank you very much.