autorepair message

Subject: FW: [autorepair] Working Group Mail Lists

To subscribe, use the OASIS Subscription Manager at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl

Enjoy

Scott...

-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Green [mailto:amanda.green@csw.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 12:38 PM
To: Autorepair@Lists. Oasis-Open. Org
Subject: [autorepair] Working Group Mail Lists

All

The following mail lists have been established for each of the autorepair
working groups/sub committees. Although we told you that these lists had
been created in an earlier note from John we did not explicitly say that you
should each subscribe yourself to the appropriate working group list for
participation. Please go ahead and sign up for your working group.

autorepair-req
autorepair-access
autorepair-term
autorepair-arch

Regards
Amanda

Amanda Green
Director of Sales and Marketing

CSW Group Ltd
4240 Nash Court
Oxford Business Park South
Oxford
OX4 2RU
Tel: +44/0 1865 337400  Fax: +44/0 1865 337433
Web: http://www.csw.co.uk

Delivering value to our customers by deploying innovative, web-based,
products and solutions for the integration of processes, data and knowledge
CSW's XML Summer School 27th - 31st July 2003
Wadham College, Oxford
Further information: http://www.xmlsummerschool.com