autorepair message

Subject: [autorepair] Help with email addresses

Hi,
Could you please help us get the last few email addresses sorted out for the
participants in the TC. I've listed below emails that bounced on our last
distribution and a couple that where we have a name fromthe last meeting but
no email address. If you know the correct address for anyone on the list
then please let me know.
Thanks,
John

Email addresses that failed in delivery:

Carlo Rosso	 	feelenicafilli@ucif.it
Mark Warden 		m.warden@via.gov.uk
Dolf Lamerigts 		dl@acea.be
Hamel Bondewyn 	bondewynhamel@bovag.nl
Bernd Klane 		Bernd.klane@de.opel.com
Ralph Mermagen 	Mermagen@kfzgeweise.de
Andreas Van de Sand 	Sand@ike.rwth-aachen.de

Participants without a registered email address:

Mr Winter		EGEA
Mr Bauer 		ZF Sachs Trading

CSW Group Ltd
4240 Nash Court
Oxford Business Park South
Oxford
OX4 2RU
Tel: +44/0 1865 337400  Fax: +44/0 1865 337433
Web: http://www.csw.co.uk

Delivering value to our customers by deploying innovative, web-based,
products and solutions for the integration of processes, data and knowledge
CSW's XML Summer School 27th - 31st July 2003
Wadham College, Oxford
Further information: http://www.xmlsummerschool.com
Legal Disclaimer: http://www.csw.co.uk/disclaimer.htm