autorepair message

Subject: May meeting, April minutes

Dear colleagues:

     I am pleased to report that, in our preparations for the upcoming
meeting in Brussels, CSW advised Paul Greening and I that their work has
progressed according to schedule and is expected to be completed and
distributed on time.  We look forward to your review and input and to
seeing you in a few short weeks.

     Also, attached please find suggested corrections and errata to the
most recent draft minutes previously circulated by CSW.

Best regards
Jamie Clark

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Manager Tech Stds Dev, OASIS Open