avdl message

Subject: AVDL Meeting Agenda

The next Meeting of the AVDL Technical Committee is scheduled for Thursday
May 22nd at 4:00 PM EST.  The conference bridge and participant code will be
the same as those used for the last meeting.  They are:

Bridge number: (309)495-0759
Participant Code:  2401682

The Agenda will be as follows:

4:00 Roll call
4:05 Approve meeting minutes from previous meeting
4:10 Discuss the type of information that should required for the standard.
     Some of the information the group should spend time discussing include:
           Session information
               Request information
               Response information
           Vulnerability information
           Other information
4:50 New Business
5:00 Adjourn

Also, I will upload an XML schema that we may use as a starting point.  If
you have a chance, please take a look at it.  My goal is not to discuss the
schema but to talk more conceptually regarding the information we need in
the standard.

Regards,

Kevin Heineman
Vice President of Engineering