avdl message

Subject: Meeting times

I talked with Mark Curphey who chairs the WAS TC about the time issues we discussed at our last meeting.  The current schedule seems to work well for the WAS members, so we may want to consider changing our schedule.

Think about what day/time would work best so we can discuss it at our next meeting.  For those who missed the meeting, we were considering switching to the opposite Thursday from the WAS TC.  The meetings are at different times, but for those involved in both meetings, it means spending 3 hours on the phone, every other Thursday.

Thanks,

Jeremy Poteet