avdl message

Subject: RE: [avdl] Groups - AVDL.xsd modified

Srinivas / All

One thing that we came across while developing our prototype is it appears
there is no Vendor tag in the schema to determine where the data is coming
from. This is required in our instance so that we can map the vendor
unique vulnerability id to the remediation id.

Can we add this to the schema?

Thanks

Carl E. Banzhof
Chief Technology Officer
Citadel Security Software, Inc.
Office: 214.750.2432
Cell: 972.897.8826
http://www.citadel.com

-----Original Message-----
From: srinivas@netcontinuum.com [mailto:srinivas@netcontinuum.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 2:21 PM
To: avdl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [avdl] Groups - AVDL.xsd modified

Information about the document AVDL.xsd has been modified by Srinivas
Mantripragada (srinivas@netcontinuum.com).

Document Description:
For some reason, the embedded XML tags don't

seem to show up. The modifications include:

1) persistence of type href-persistence-type

2) href of type "href-property"

The above two are no longer mandatory requirements.

--

Feedback gathered from prototype implementations.

The following two elements listed below are now no longer mandatory
requirements.

-

-

Regards,

Srinivas Mantripragada, Ph.D

Architect

NetContinuum

Ph: 408-961-5644

Fax: 408-986-8997

srinivas@netcontinuum.com

www.netcontinuum.com

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/avdl/download.php/4634/AVDL.x
sd

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/avdl/document.php?document_id
=4634

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/avdl/members/leave_workgroup.