avdl message

Subject: AVDL Submission

All,

I have some disappointing news to report.  Our submission to the OASIS standard's body has been rejected.  Unfortunately, we did not follow several required procedures that are prerequisites for the submission.  We have 30 days to correct these issues and will be able to resubmit our standard in April.

The issues, which primarily focused on invalid ballots, require us to recreate the necessary ballots for the required timeframe in order to be valid. I will begin the process to create these ballots.

If you have other questions, please feel free to send me an email.  I will keep everyone updated as we move through this process.

Regards,

Kevin