avdl message

Subject: Re: [avdl] Adding more protection to AVDL?

These are good suggestions. We should consider it for 2.0 revision.

The remediation section for a vulnerability description provides generic
handles to support block-types which can carry aggregate information,
e.g. patch-information, test-generator, user-descriptions etc. It should
be fairly easy to add a protective-filter capability with regex support
that can be applied to specific ACL handles.

thx,

-Srinivas

==